Today I felt ashamed for never realizing the pun in V. Sage before.
Also putting way too much thought into Earth-10 counterparts.
- (Charlotte) Victoria Sage
- René Montoya
- Aristoclea Rodor
- I like Alessio Bertinelli but I’m not totally attached to it. Could also go with her brother’s name, Pino.
- Dario Hernandez
- Kaleb Kane
- Myron Connelly
- Isabelle O’Toole
- swatkat reblogged this from thefallenblue and added:
- evillordzog reblogged this from thefallenblue and added:
- shobogan reblogged this from thefallenblue and added:
- evillordzog answered: Well, the obvious answer is to look up the meaning of the name and use that as your gender pivot
- thefallenblue reblogged this from fullofwhoa and added:
- fullofwhoa reblogged this from thefallenblue and added:
- gargoylekitty said: I have a few pages of my sketchbook with a redhaired guy in a red and black batsuit with the name Kaleb Kane next to it. ;p Though I went for Renato for Renee.
- royaltimes likes this
- fullofwhoa answered: Barnaby Gordon, hello.
- gwenfrankenstien reblogged this from thefallenblue and added:
- gwenfrankenstien likes this
- formerlyfannybaws said: I like those! Rene’ Montoya’s my favorite because it sounds French.
- magicalgirlserena likes this
- formerlyfannybaws answered: *thinks about it* Oh my gosh! It is a pun! Don’t feel bad, it took me years to pick up on Scott Free.
- idratherbeloislane likes this
- royaltimes posted this